List 10 books that have stayed with you. Don't take but a few minutes, and don't think too hard - they don't have to be the 'right' or 'great' works, just ones which have touched you.
1. The Little Bookroom, by Eleanor Farjeon
2. The King of the Copper Mountains, by Paul Biegel
3. The Wind on Fire trilogy, by William Nicholson
4. Feet of Clay, by Terry Pratchett
5. The Lion Tamer's Daughter, by Peter Dickinson
6. The Tin Princess, by Philip Pullman
7. Catkin, by Antonia Barber
8. The Wanderings of Odysseus, by Rosemary Sutcliffe
9. The Lord of the Rings, by JRR Tolkien
10. Skellig, by David Almond
Posted at http://frith-in-thorns.dreamwidth.org/111661.html with comments.